Refund + Cancellation Policy
In the event you must cancel your participation:
If you cancel before the cancellation deadline, we will not charge the booth fee. If you cancel your participation on or after the cancellation deadline, we can not offer a refund.
Cancellation Deadlines by Fair:
- Los Angeles – March 4
- San Francisco – March 11
- Austin – March 25
- Chicago (Andersonville) – April 22
- Seattle – June 17
- Pitchfork – June 17
- Chicago (Wicker Park) – August 12
- The $50 application fee for each event canceled is nonrefundable.
- Once you cancel, you forfeit your spot in the Fair and you are not permitted to sell or trade your space.
- This policy applies to both standard and rolling applications.
If an event is canceled due to Covid, participants may receive a refund or carry credit over towards a future event.
If participants cancel up to 1 day in advance due to testing positive for Covid, we are able to refund the booth fees you paid in 2022, or carry your credit forward to another event.