Renegade Craft Fair

Business Tax + Permitting

  • Renegade recommends that your business complies with your local tax regulations by registering your business, collecting sales tax, and reporting and remitting sales tax. While we cannot offer specific guidance about tax compliance, if you have questions, we recommend you consult with an accountant or for more details. Please note that our Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, and Los Angeles Fairs require you to submit additional pieces of information for tax reporting purposes. Should you be accepted to participate in any of those Fairs, Renegade will be contacting you to collect this information.
  • We welcome international makers + designers join us from abroad, but we recommend you contact the customs department and learn what you need to do directly from them. Renegade Craft does not provide any sales tax or customs advice.