December 7 + 8
11 am — 5 pm
Bridgeport Art Center
1200 W. 35th St.
Chicago, IL 60609
Join us for Renegade Chicago: a cozy and bustling marketplace at the creative Bridgeport Art Center.
Shop from over 250+ of the country’s foremost voices in craft and design, sip on a warm seasonal cocktail, snap a holiday photo, enjoy live vinyl DJ sets, workshop, and more.
- This Fair is indoors with some outdoor food trucks and features, and will go on rain or shine.
- Service animals are welcome! Sorry, pets are not permitted.
- Free to Attend
- We strongly encourage sharing rides, getting dropped off, or taking public transportation to the Fair.
- Take advantage of our complimentary trolley service between the Ashland Ave. Orange Line stop and Bridgeport Art Center! First run from the CTA stop begins at 10:30 a.m. and the last run from the Bridgeport Art Center is at 5:30 p.m.
- There is a large parking lot located at the venue which fills quickly and limited street parking in the area as well.
Check back soon for promotional materials!
Please check back soon to view our Fair Directory.
Check Back for the Roster!