September 26, 2019
10 Solstice-Inspired Goods to Shop at Renegade Boston
Our Winter Tour is inspired by the solstice in all its renewing, inspiring, and cosmic beauty.
We’re kicking off our tour with Renegade Boston on November 2 + 3 at The Cyclorama, and to get ready, we made a list curated for that big winter cosmic change. Shop all these goods and more at Renegade Boston or online. ☾
1. Time Change Generator 〰 Empathetics Tee
Reach for the stars in Time Change Generator’s cosmic-inspired hand dyed and printed tee.
2. Cecilia East / West 〰 Blue Nude Vase
Set an intention of self acceptance this solstice season with a reminder by Cecilia East / West.
3. Brainstorm 〰 Northern Hemisphere Star Chart
Find your place in the universe with Brainstorm’s star chart.
4. Liz Welch Design 〰 Double Arch Cheese Board
Treat yourself with a nice spread as temperatures fall and nights get longer.
5. Samaavar 〰 Flower Child Body Oil
Refresh and renew with a body oil made from nature’s goodness.
6. Avu Jewelry 〰 Negative Space Earrings in Citrus
Change your perspective with Avu Jewelry’s Negative Space earrings.
7. Molilow 〰 Wall Light
A wall light to reflect the moon’s invigorating glow.
8. Candlefolk 〰 Eucalyptus + Sage Candle
Create a space of thoughtfulness and tranquility with Candlefolk’s flame.
9. Dushyant Asthana 〰 ‘The Folk’ Short Sleeve Shirt
A cozy, but polished, button down to look and feel good in.
10. Tiny Arms Ceramics 〰 Mug
Sip on tea from a Tiny Arms Ceramics mug as you meditate on the new moon.