Tack Tote Backpack V2
We love tote bags – easy access, no sweaty back, easily removed. We love backpacks – distributes weight, easy to ride with on a bike. But we could never ride a bike with a tote comfortably or safely and we got tired of taking our backpack off every time we needed something, so we combined the two into the hybrid totepack and made the patent pending Tack. Throw it on your back, ride to the market, convert it to a tote in seconds, shop, then switch it back to a backpack, jump back on the bike, and pedal to the next adventure. As a top loading convertible bag it can also handle oversize objects, yet it also has adjustable front straps for odd shaped objects as well. Handhold it, wear it on your shoulder, sling it cross body messenger style or carry it on your back; this could be your perfect weekender bag.
The Tack Tote Backpack V2 is a lighter simplified version of our original TACK V1 version. For TACK V2, we removed the metal buckles, added two side pockets, and changed a few details as well as tried a few new fabrics.
Color: Charcoal Black
- Metal hardware and buckles (V1), YKK zippers, upcycled top grain italian leather handles.
- Zippered top with additional snap hook and ladderlock for quick closure and adjustments
- Leather accents on handles for comfort and grip
- (V2) four 8 inch + deep exterior pockets (able to fit a 9 inch u-lock and standard water bottles)
- Zippered interior pocket 10.25 x 7.25 inches
- Zipper pulls for easy access even with gloves
- 1.5 inch wide straps for comfort
- Key fob in outer rear pocket
- Updated backpack straps
- 21 x 6 x 16 inches when fully open
- MADE IN THE NYC AREA
- (V2) water-repellant #8 heavy weight duck cotton canvas
Made by: SSCY
Shipping included to the US