Sponsorship Coordinator (PT)
-Reports to Director of Development
EXEMPT VS. NON-EXEMPT STATUS:
JOB SUMMARY: The Renegade Sponsorship Coordinator is a part-time role which focuses on communications between our sponsors and Renegade teams. They will work alongside the Director of Development to ensure partnerships are forged seamlessly, deliverables are received and sent in a timely manner, and all spreadsheets and details are updated in real time. The Sponsorship Coordinator is an integral role who helps ensure that sponsors of Renegade have the best possible experience participating with our community of makers, designers and doers.
- Collaborate with the Director of Development to strategize sponsorship goals for current and future years.
- Review, gather and assist in updating content for Renegade’s Sponsorship Kits and development materials.
- Add confirmed sponsor data to all pertinent planning documents and sponsor projects to communicate cross-departmental needs.
- Proof sitemaps to ensure sponsors have been represented per sponsorship agreements.
- Ensure sponsor logos are included on any relevant Renegade website pages, rosters, and email communications.Update Sponsorship spreadsheet with payment details and invoice statuses, and work with Assistant Director to gather timely payments.
- Act as liaison between our production teams and sponsors, partners and other special participants to accommodate onsite logistical needs
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years experience in admin, brand development, or any satisfactory combination of experience and training which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above duties.
- Ability to think on their feet, multi-task, and manage stress well.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a small team.
- Acute attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and personable nature.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Expertise within Asana, Slack, Google docs, DropBox, and Gmail applications.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to sit.
- Manual dexterity and coordination are required over 50% of the work period while operating equipment such as computer keyboard, mouse, and smartphone.
- This position requires the Sponsorship Coordinator to use their own devices such as computer, laptop, cell phone, etc.
*Renegade Craft reserves the right to change job duties at any time and that the job description is not designed to cover every requirement of the job.
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below, including any links that may be helpful for us to review related to your work and experience. Please be sure to upload your resume and a cover letter, outlining your salary requirements. We’ll be in touch if we feel it’s a good fit. Thank you, and good luck!