Junior Graphic Designer (PT)
-Reports to Associate Creative Director
EXEMPT VS. NON-EXEMPT STATUS:
The Junior Graphic Designer is a part-time position who supports the Associate Creative Director in developing various promotional materials and content. This role has a knack for creativity and a love for design that translates to print and digital platforms. Projects the Jr. Graphic Designer will be assisting on will range from the development of digital and print collateral materials, to spearheading the maintenance of consistent brand identity across all platforms. The Jr. Graphic Designer works closely with the Marketing and Creative teams to create consistent assets and deliverables that represent and build upon the Renegade brand.
- Assist Assoc. Creative Director on executing various promotional graphic design projects, including but not limited to posters, flyers, ads, signage, collateral, email communications, and newsletters.
- Produce one-off graphics and collateral as needed, and assist with updating internal company documents with branding and logos.
- Produce signage and wayfinding graphics to be used onsite at our events.
- Manage the Renegade design deck, and intuitively use designs to assist with creating materials.
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to review all executed digital materials for brand and color consistency.
- Work well under tight time constraints and assure timely delivery of projects.
- Order Print Collateral + Materials.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years experience in a graphic design role and managing projects preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, with a specific focus on Photoshop & Illustrator softwares.
- An extensive understanding of typography, visual layouts and color.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work collaboratively, and listen to ideas, questions, and critiques with patience and thoughtfulness.
- Must work well under tight time constraints to assure timely delivery of projects.
*Renegade reserves the right to change job duties at any time and that the job description is not designed to cover every requirement of the job.
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below, including any links that may be helpful for us to review related to your work and experience. Please be sure to upload your resume and a cover letter, outlining your salary requirements. We’ll be in touch if we feel it’s a good fit. Thank you, and good luck!