Health + Safety
We produce all of our events with the health + safety of our community as our first priority, following local and national recommendations as our guide. Because guidelines may rapidly changing and differ per city, we will continue to update our health + safety protocols as needed leading up to each event. These measures may be updated at any time, without advance notice. Thank you for your understanding!
The safety of all event attendees and participants is paramount. Participants and attendees will act with the highest regard for the safety of the other attendees and participants of the event. RCF cannot guarantee that its event participants or attendees will not become infected with COVID-19 or its variants. Attendance at the event is voluntary and you knowingly agree to assume all risk.
Thank you for helping keep each other healthy! ❤︎
Steps we’re taking to help keep everyone safe
- Face coverings
- Face masks are welcome and encouraged indoors at Renegade Craft events but not required.
- Our Info Booth will provide a mask for anyone who asks for one while supplies last.
- Sanitation + cleaning
- Hand sanitizer and hash washing sinks onsite.
- Extra maintenance measures in place for high contact spaces.
- Please respect social distancing.
- Our security team will monitor attendance and maintain venue capacity throughout the event as needed.
- Our Team
- Our team will use safe work practices and follow local guidelines.
- We recommend and encourage our staff to get tested if they are not feeling well, and give them paid time off work if they test positive for COVID-19.
- We will offer refunds to participating artists if they test positive for COVID-19 within 5 days of the event and have to cancel their participation.
- Our Community
- View current data released by the CDC showing current community levels of COVID-19 by county.
- Testing prior to visiting is highly encouraged.
- Please don’t enter the event if you are feeling sick.
Last updated on December 18, 2022.