Welcome to Renegade Craft!
We produce all of our events with the health + safety of our community as our first priority, following local and national recommendations as our guide. Because guidelines are rapidly changing and differ per city, we will continue to update our health + safety protocols as needed leading up to each event. These measures may be updated at any time, without advance notice. Thank you for your understanding!
The safety of all event attendees and participants is paramount. Participants and attendees will act with the highest regard for the safety of the other attendees and participants of the event. RCF cannot guarantee that its event participants or attendees will not become infected with COVID-19 or its variants. Attendance at the event is voluntary and you knowingly agree to assume all risk.
Thank you for helping keep each other healthy! ❤︎
Steps we’re taking to help keep everyone safe
For our upcoming Spring/Summer season:
- Face coverings
- Face coverings are recommended at all of our upcoming events for everyone while not actively eating or drinking.
- Face coverings are required indoors at our Seattle fair on July 16 + 17.
- We will provide a mask for anyone who asks for one.
- Sanitization + cleaning
- Hand sanitizer and hash washing stations onsite.
- Extra maintenance measures in place for high contact spaces.
- Social distancing efforts
- Please respect social distancing.
- We will monitor and control venue capacity as needed.
- Our Team
- Our team will use safe work practices and follow local guidelines.
- We recommend and encourage our staff to get tested if they are not feeling well, and give them time off work if they test positive for COVID-19 or have symptoms of the virus.
- We will offer refunds to participating artists if they test positive for COVID-19 within 1-5 days of the event and have to cancel their participation.
Last updated on June 15, 2022.