Diversity + Equity Growth Grant
Our Renegade Craft Diversity + Equity Growth Grant aims to create access for emerging artists, makers, and small businesses in our creative community.
- All artists are eligible to apply, including new and returning artists.
- The Grant covers the cost of the booth fee the artist applies for.
- Growth Grant applications are considered based on the applicant’s story, journey, and creative process. We want to know how this Grant will help transform your business!
- Number of Growth Grant booths varies per Fair.
- Applicants that are not awarded the Growth Grant are still eligible to apply for a regular booth.
- Grant recipients are responsible for the non-refundable $50 application fee, rentals, and/or corner upgrades, if applicable. Please reach out if this prohibits you from applying.
- Recipients can only be awarded the Grant once.
- If requested, recipients are paired with a previous Renegade artist as a Mentor to help guide them through the Fair.
- Artists that have participated in Renegade before are eligible to apply to be a Mentor, and will be notified if chosen with further instructions.
- Proceed to the application to apply for this opportunity. Step 4 will have information and questions for artists to apply.
- Apply for the Diversity & Equity Growth Grant via our Participation Application.