- If you are sharing your booth space with another maker, be in close contact with them! We send out a booth share email shortly after notifications go out so you can begin planning your set-up as soon as possible. Make sure you connect and discuss all of your plans for the Fair and your booth set-up together.
- If you requested a specific booth mate and they are not selected to participate in the Fair, we will pair you with another vendor who compliments your products and aesthetic.
- If you are participating in an outdoor Fair, make sure you connect with your booth mate, especially if you plan to share a tent or rent tables.
- Please note that most shared booths have to set-up side-by-side with the shortest side of your display facing the aisle, so please plan your booth layout accordingly along with your booth mate.
- If you have attempted to contact your assigned booth mate, and have not heard back, please reach out to us via our Contact Form.