For vendors with small products, limited inventory, and who can sell from a shared footprint, we offer a Shared Booth option.
- You can request to share your booth with another artist if you’re both accepted, or we will pair you with another accepted participant with complementary work. If you request a specific booth mate and they are not selected to participate in the Fair, we will pair you with another vendor who compliments your products and aesthetic.
- Depending on which event you participate in, your half of the booth will be one of these sizes: 3′ wide x 6′ deep, 4′ wide x 8′ deep, or 5′ wide x 10′ deep. When paired with your booth mate, overall booth sizes can range from 6’x6’, to 8’x8′, to 10’x10’ depending on the venue. View the Booth Sizes + Prices above for booth dimensions per event.
- Be sure to keep booth dimensions in mind when choosing your booth option at each event, as you will need to ensure customers can fit within that space to shop your and your booth partner’s goods. Each shared booth is usually setup with the shortest side facing the aisle. Some can make the smallest booth share work well, and some may need more space, so determine what works best for you and your products.
- Communication and coordination with your booth mate is key for a successful shared booth. You will receive your booth mate’s contact information via email after we curate the Fair. Please be in contact with your booth mate prior to the event!
- If you are participating in an outdoor Fair, please coordinate bringing or renting a tent with your booth mate.