April 10 – 12
9 — 11 pm, Wednesday (VIP Only)
11 am — 8 pm, Thursday
11 am — 3 pm, Friday
Women In The World Summit
Boutique Curated by Renegade Craft
The Atrium at Lincoln Center
Columbus Ave. between W. 62nd St. and W. 63rd St.
New York, NY 10023
We were honored to curate a bespoke boutique for the 10th Anniversary Women in the World Summit at New York’s Lincoln Center.
The Women in the World summit is a convening of mighty women leaders, blazing activists and courageous movers and shakers who will move you with their provocative first-person storytelling and shake up your worldview. Renegade Craft has championed female entrepreneurship and empowerment for over 15 years and was excited to shine a light on handmade and showcase small business with an intimate marketplace of Makers and Designers.
- This Fair will be held indoors.
- Service Animals are welcome! Sorry, pets are not permitted.
- For details on the accessibility of the venue, click here.
- Free to Attend and Open to the Public
- We encourage carpooling, ride services, biking, or taking public transportation to the Fair. Check out transportation recommendations here.
- The Atrium at Lincoln Center is easily accessible by the M5, M7, M10, M11, M66, and M104 bus lines. All stops are within a block or two of the venue.
- It is also accessible by trains A, B, C, D, and 1 via the Columbus Circle stop at 59th Street, and trains 1 and 2 via the Lincoln Center stop at 66th Street. Both stops are within three or four blocks from the venue.
Feel free to post our eFlyer, make an Instagram Story, and let your friends know you’re heading to Renegade using our graphics created for the Fair here!
Join our Facebook Event and invite others along ~ Tag us on social @RenegadeCraft #RenegadeCraft #WITW
Press + Media can find our press release and photos here.