April 10 – 12
9 — 11 pm, Wednesday
11 am — 8 pm, Thursday
11 am — 3 pm, Friday
Women In The World Summit
Boutique Curated by Renegade Craft
The Atrium at Lincoln Center
10 Lincoln Center Plaza,
New York, NY 10023
We’re honored to be curating a special Pop-Up for the 10th Anniversary Women in the World Summit at New York’s Lincoln Center.
The Women in the World summit is a convening of mighty women leaders, blazing activists and courageous movers and shakers who will move you with their provocative first-person storytelling and shake up your worldview. Renegade Craft has championed female entrepreneurship and empowerment for over 15 years and is excited to shine a light on handmade and showcase small business with an intimate marketplace of Makers and Designers
- This Fair will be held indoors.
- Service Animals are welcome! Sorry, pets are not permitted.
- Free to Attend and Open to the Public
- We encourage carpooling, ride services, biking, or taking public transportation to the Fair. Check out transportation recommendations here.
- The Atrium at Lincoln Center is easily accessible by the M5, M7, M10, M11, M66, and M104 bus lines. All stops are within a block or two of the venue.
- It is also accessible by trains A, B, C, D, and 1 via the Columbus Circle stop at 59th Street, and trains 1 and 2 via the Lincoln Center stop at 66th Street. Both stops are within three or four blocks from the venue.
- Street parking is hard to come by!
- Click here for information on parking.
Check back soon for promotional materials!
Please check back soon to view our Fair Directory.
Check Back for the Roster!