November 30 + December 1
11 am — 5 pm
1100 E. 5th St.
Austin, TX 78702
Join us for a festive winter Fair marking a Renegade milestone – our 10th year in Austin!
Shop Small and get a head start on your holiday shopping at our curated marketplace of 130+ Makers + Designers. While there, grab a seasonal drink, groove to DJ sets, and eat from local food trucks in the Yard.
- This Fair is indoors with some outdoor food trucks and features, and will go on rain or shine.
- Leashed pets and service animals are welcome to join in on the fun!
- Free to Attend
- We encourage carpooling, ride services, biking, or taking public transportation to the Fair. Fair Market is very close to the Plaza Saltillo Station on the metro rail line.
- Street parking is available along E. 5th St., but not guaranteed, and the following times and rates are subject to change by the city at any time:
- $1.00 per hour with a 5 hours maximum. Saturday: 11am-midnight. Sundays are usually free.
- Additional parking can also be found at these locations (subject to change):
- Garage parking west of the venue at Corazon – $5.00 per hour
- Metered lot right behind Fair Market on 6th St. – $5.00 per hour
- Parking lot on the corner of 7th and Medina St. – public parking on weekends – $5.00 per hour
- Please observe all posted signs regarding parking.
Check back soon for promotional materials!
Please check back soon to view our Fair Directory.
Check Back for the Roster!