May 18 + 19
11 am — 6 pm
1100 E. 5th St.
Austin, TX 78702
Join us for Renegade Austin: a springtime marketplace gathering at the iconic Fair Market.
Shop from 130+ national and local Makers and Designers while enjoying live vinyl DJ sets, interactive features, and cool drinks and local food trucks in the yard.
- This Fair is indoors with some outdoor food trucks and features, and will go on rain or shine.
- Leashed pets and service animals are welcome to join in on the fun!
- Free to Attend
- We encourage carpooling, ride services, biking, or taking public transportation to the Fair. Fair Market is very close to the Plaza Saltillo Station on the metro rail line.
- Street parking is available along E. 5th St., but not guaranteed, and the following times and rates are subject to change by the city at any time:
- $1.00 per hour with a 5 hours maximum. Saturday: 11am-midnight. Sundays are usually free.
- Additional parking can also be found at these locations (subject to change):
- Garage parking west of the venue at Corazon – $5.00 per hour
- Metered lot right behind Fair Market on 6th St. – $5.00 per hour
- Parking lot on the corner of 7th and Medina St. – public parking on weekends – $5.00 per hour
- Please observe all posted signs regarding parking.
Feel free to post our eFlyer, make an Instagram Story, and let your friends know you’re heading to Renegade using our graphics created for the Fair here!
Join our Facebook Event and invite others along ~ Tag us on social @RenegadeCraft #RenegadeCraft #RenegadeAustin
Press + Media can find our press release and photos here.
Please check back soon to view our Fair Directory.