1 cup cream or half & half
1 serving of cold brew coffee
4 Salted Wildflower Caramels (more if you prefer a sweeter coffee)
small sauce pan
cup for the coffee
1. Unwrap the caramels and place them in a small saucepan.
2. Melt caramels at low to medium heat and stir constantly to keep from burning.
3. When the caramel is mostly melted, whisk in the cream until fully incorporated.
4. Allow to cool for about 15 minutes, should be about room temperature.
5. Put desired amount of ice in a cup.
6. Add cold brew.
7. Add cream to taste.
This recipe can easily be used in a number of different ways! Add the salted cream to hot coffee during colder seasons, substitute Irish cream in the evening, or even add in your own homemade whipped cream.
– Ellyn, Wildflower Caramel Co.