Bike fever is has overtaken us here at Renegade Handmade! It’s that time of year, right? Time to wipe the dust from the faithful friend who’s been waiting patiently through the long, cold months of winter. Time to oil the squeaky parts, pump up the flat parts and take her for a spin! In honor of this happy reunion, we offer these awesome bike-inspired finds from some of our favorite artists!
1. Bike Painting on Wood from Yellow Owl Workshop – the perfect little accessory for your bike-friendly home. Simple and sweet, we just love the little touch of color in the spokes– too cute!
2. Screenprint Silk Bicycle Ties from Jes Switaj – For the guy who has everything, we bet he doesn’t have a sweet bike tie like this! Dapper and cool, these little gems come in your choice of three lovely colors: olive green, baby blue and smokey grey. Instant style!
3. Let’s Ride Tote from Gemma Correll - We’re powerless against the forces of the Queen of Cute, Gemma Correll. A girl and her dog biking away a sunny afternoon screenprinted on a tote perfect for carting around library books, flea market finds, or whatever else you’ve got that needs to be carried and look cute all at the same time.
4. Bicycle Plates from Little Korboose – These melamine beauties are perfect for your post-bike ride snack. And they come in about a zillion colors sure to coordinate with even the matchy-matchy-est of kitchens: black + white, blue, orange, pink, purple and the lime green and mint green pictured.
5. Floating Bike Screenprint by Diana Sudyka – Last but not least, we’re simply smitten with this lovely floating bike poster. The drawing is of a vintage bike by Rene Herse and, I mean, those colors, those clouds, that classic blue bike– it just feels like spring, doesn’t it?!
So there you have it, folks. If these five items don’t have you hitting the bike path immediately, well, we don’t know what will! Happy riding!